Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pot Roast and Roof repair

I was chatting with my co worker yesterday about the six week body makeover program that she's on. It's working fabulously for her. she just eats protein and every meal and eats five times a day and already she's dropped seven pounds the same as me. ( it took me a month and that was me eating sensibly and play-working on the wii fit almost every day.) Fun either way. This lead to the idea of using the crock pot to have protein rich foods ready more frequently and how I love how easy it is. So I now have a lovely roast soaked in pineapple stewing while I forget about it. yay! i only recently discovered how fab crock pot - pot roast is. I love it almost more than a crock pot chicken. its so easy and so tender and tasty. Yay meat! This almost helped me forget that findley roofing is coming next month to give us a new roof. The hubs says we can manage it, so yay!

No comments: