Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've got a Crush on Lush

My friend Robin and I decided to do a Mommy playdate this Saturday because shes a devotee of Lush and I just discovered it when she gave me one of thier bath bombs as a birthday treat. They follow my whole inner Granola girl mommy philosophy and if I wasn't washing my hair with a bar of Ivory Soap this would be the next best thing. They make shampoo bars with yummy oils and luxurious conditioner in bar form too. I"m not sure how that would store, but it all sounds very earth friendly and intriguing. Of course this makes me wonder, since i have made my own glycerine soap in the past if i could whip up my own shampoo blend and stop buying the stuff. Apparently Lush makes a soap that when applied to the hair you naturally blonde like you would if you put lemon juice in your hair to high light it like I did when I was a little girl.

credit: http://www.lush.com

No comments: