Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Coming soon! A podcast to go with the blog

I was playing around with GarageBand this weekend and forgot completely that I had the ability to create and record my own podcast. I might record one this weekend just to see if I can. I suppose its also to help me figure out how to speak french better. Since I'm doing my best to improve with every call(did I mention I call quebec every day?) I'm told its best if you record yourself and hear it played back. Lucky me I have a temponic memory and remember by sound better than anything else. I think that's why I remember so many different foreign words better than recipes and directions, because I relate to the sounds more than sights, smells and tastes. To those who are reading this from a sandier, dustier place, thanks for keeping America safe and I will keep you posted!

No comments: