Monday, September 8, 2008

Fighting a cold, or what not to do at work.

I should have brought soup, but like the lazy Monday morning I am used to, I decided to just grab a snack and throw caution to the wind. Of course come about 11 am my body decides I am now pooky headed and I am in a serious jonesing for Carbs. 3pm swings around and I give in and honey bun up. magical, those carbs!
I'm thinking garlic butter noodles and maybe broccoli for dinner something easy like that. I doubt little one would object since he does love all things pasta like and nummy. Mom also tells me that the stray my brother took in had eight little siamese kittens and half are tailed, the other half not. Preston is going to love seeing them! This of course had me in the habit of texting and messaging in LOLspeak from my repetitive habit of checking Icanhazcheeseburger.com I do love the kittehs!

No comments: